welcome to swans' class page
Class Teacher: Mrs Clifford-Turner
Higher Level Teaching Assistant: Mrs Cross
Teaching Assistant: Dr Masten
SWANS' PHOTO GALLERY
our learning in the SUMMER term
In Swans, we are studying the topic, "Gorgeous Greeks" we will be using geographical skills based on maps, symbols, contours, aerial photography and land use. We will investigate how the Ancient Greeks lived, including looking at their religious, social and cultural beliefs and practices, including their development of democracy.
- Planning, drafting and writing Diary Entries.
- Complete the class read, "Journey to the River Sea" and focus on language, themes, summarising and predicting.
- Revision of all of the Key Stage 2 Mathematics programme of study
- Problem Solving with money, measures and statistics
- Learning about Properties and Changes of Materials
- Learn about the Ancient Greeks
- Creating grafitti
- Cricket and Athletics
- Songs from musicals
- Using Excel