welcome to swans' class page
Class Teacher: Mrs Clifford-Turner
Higher Level Teaching Assistant: Mrs Cross
Teaching Assistant: Dr Masten
SWANS' PHOTO GALLERY
our learning in the AUTUMN term
In Swans, we are studying the topic, "Exning at War" we will be learning about how WW2 unfolded, the key events and how it had an impact on our local area.
- Planning, drafting and writing Stories of Mystery and Suspense and Persusive arguments.
- Complete the class read, Goodnight Mr Tom and focus on language, themes, summarising and predicting.
- Fractions, percentages and decimals.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Mental arithmetic.
- Learning about Electricity
- Learn about World War 2 and its impact on the world
- Learn about how the war affected our local area
- Learning about the work of Wassily Kandinsky
- Gymnastics and Invasion Games
- Learn to perform "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi, including harmonies and instrumental accompaniment.