welcome to swans' class page
Class Teacher: Mrs Clifford-Turner
Higher Level Teaching Assistant: Mrs Cross
Teaching Assistant: Dr Masten
SWANS' PHOTO GALLERY
our learning in the AUTUMN term
In Swans, we are studying the topic, "Wonderful Me". We will be learning all about the human body and how best to keep ourselves healthy.
- Planning, drafting and writing Explanation Texts and Poetry
- Complete the class read, Goodnight Mr Tom and focus on language, themes, summarising and predicting.
- Multiplication and Division
- Fractions, percentages and decimals.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Money problems.
- Mental arithmetic.
- Learning about Forces and properties of materials
- Learning about Electricity
- Learn about World War 2 and its impact on the world
- Learn about how the war affected our local area
- Using different media to represent images of World War 2
- Hockey and Tag Rugby
- Learn to perform "I'll be There" by the Jacksons