Persevere, Shine, Be Happy Value ourselves and others * Be proud of our achievements Never, never, never give up!
|Come and have fun in our interactive classroom.
||Read your favourite Oxford Reading Tree books online.
||Come on a magical adventure and practise your phonics and reading skills.
||Play fun games, watch clips, sing songs and make things with your favourite CBeebies characters and shows.
||Scan the class QR code and add your work to your student story.
welcome to robins' class page
Class Teacher: Miss Cole
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Bland-Ward & Mrs Banner
our learning in Autumn 1
Our Topic is: Autumn & The GrufFalo
In Literacy we will be:
- Reading the story 'The Gruffalo'
- Learning rhyming words
- Sequencing the Gruffalo Story
- Spotting rhyming words in books
- Finding the odd word out of rhyming words
- Playing 'eye spy' and identifying objects with particular sounds
- Orally blending sounds to identify words
- Identifying our names
- Painting and collaging our names
In Physical Development we will be:
- Experimenting with different ways of moving- hopping, skipping, jumping, jogging etc
- Learning to negotiate space sucessfully by playing chasing games i.e stuck in the mud
- Learning to adjustify speed and change direction to avoid obstacles
- Showing prefernce for a dominant hand
- Tracing patterns and letter shapes
In Maths we will be:
Recognising, describing and copy ing colour and size patterns
- Counting one or two objects reliably
- Counting three objects reliably
- Recognising the numerals 1-3
To estimate a number of objects and check by counting
Create representations for each number 1-3
In Expresive arts we will be
- Drawing on experiences from home in our home corner
- Leanring the sounds and names of different musical instruments
- playing musical instruments quietly, loudly, quickly and slowly
- Making Gruffalo masks
- Printing with leaves
- Making autumn crowns
- Creating wrapping paper by painting repeating patterns
- Retelling the stoty of the Gruffalo using small world objects and puppets
- Singing songs of the Gruffalo
In PSED will be
- Circle times- leanring each others names
- Sharing our 'All About Me' books to the rest of the class
- Learning the rules of school
- Discussing the character of the Gruffalo and the mouse. What was their behaviour like? Why?
- Talking about how it is important to be a good friend
In Communication and Language we will be
In Undertanding of the world we will be: