We are currently in the process of updating our website so please bear with us as we improve our site for you.
Persevere, Shine, Be Happy
Value ourselves and others.
Be proud of our achievements
Never, never, never give up!
Exning Primary School provides an outstanding education within the context and understanding of shared values. We believe all children should be taught kindness, co-operation, resilience, honesty, respect, concentration and perseverance, creating an emotionally aware school family, within a safe and secure environment.
We believe the most effective way to prepare children for learning is to teach a skills based, creative curriculum giving children the opportunity to become motivated, independent learners that can steer their own learning. We give children opportunities to use their imagination, collaborate and persevere to achieve their personal bests that we celebrate within the school.
Weaving through our curriculum are our three drivers;
- Enterprise – The ability to take risks; show initiative and undertake new ventures and think creatively.
- Emotional Intelligence.- Understanding ourselves and others.
- Music and the Arts- Expressing ourselves through different media.
"The school’s strong ethos, coupled with a creative and engaging curriculum, ensures pupils’ outstanding spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. The behaviour of pupils is outstanding, enabling all pupils to learn without disruption or distraction. " Ofsted 2015.
Mr James Clark
Dates for Your Diary
Latest Whole School Calendar Events
- KS1 (Robins, Owls & Goldfinches) Xmas Performance - Details to Follow06Dec2016
- KS1 (Robins, Owls & Goldfinches) Xmas Performance - Details to Follow08Dec2016
- Christmas Jumper Day for Save the children16Dec2016
Sharing Our Learning
Sharing Our News
Follow us on Twitter @exningprimary
Exning Primary @ExningPrimary
3 Dec RT @SuffolkPHA: It would be lovely of all our wonderful Suffolk Schools posted lots of Christmas twitter news, it's great to see what's goi…
3 Dec @RobertSheasby Thank you for your help last night. The FOES have done us proud again! We can't wait to hear the total raised.